Catherine A. Kennedy, OD, FCOVD Services in Burlington
We specialize in Vision Therapy to coordinate eyes and brain for visual comfort and performance at school, at work, on the road, and on the playing field and see patients of all ages including infants.
We do not provide routine eye exams, fit contact lenses, dispense eyeglasses, or see eye emergencies. We refer for those services. Our total attention is on understanding the function of your visual system and providing treatment with therapeutic lenses and /or active Vision Therapy.
Vision performance evaluations are provided to address:
- Learning-related Vision Problems
- Strabismus (eye turns)
- Amblyopia (lazy eye)
- Convergence Insufficiency
- Stress-related vision symptoms
- “See-sickness,” visual dizziness
- Visual disturbance following concussion and traumatic brain injury
- Visual needs of patients on the autism spectrum and developmental delay
- Myopia progression
- Sport vision abilities
Prescription of therapeutic lenses:
- Stress relieving lenses
- “Thinking” glasses
- Ambient lenses
- ChromaGen tints ( http://www.newsolutionfordyslexia.com) for reading and color perception enhancement
Available for all ages in programs ranging from home based and periodic monitoring to weekly in office visits.
Call us at (781) 272-2187 to schedule an appointment.
Better quality of life through better vision.